Game character created for a game project at Högskolan i Skövde. The game is called Traveler and is being developed by me and 19 other students from different disciplines. For this character my main goal was to create an interesting and easily recognizeable character. A few hiccups and some iterations later, I feel that I've made some progress and can't wait to start my next project!
- How to create and use opacity-textures and stencils in Substance Painter.
- Try to add something that makes the knees deform nicely.
- Plain harem pants are really annoying to animate.
- Do not sculpt and model in deep folds in clothes that will be deformed.
- Use planes for clothing that will be affected by in game physics, at least for a 10 week project.
- Listen to and love thy animators. Communication is the key to any successful relationship.